xPD Graduate Career Series: Industry R+D Panel
Interested in learning more about the challenges and opportunities of corporate innovation and industry career paths?
Join a discussion with experienced professionals at BASF. Industry panelists will include:
- Christopher Hewitt, Innovation Manager
- Scott Brandenburg, Middle Georgia Site Manufacturing Director
- Karin Arens, Quality Assurance/Control Middle Georgia
- Jessica Cerasani, Leadership Development Program Manager
- Kristen Knight, UGA student and PhD Industry Scholar Intern
- Anne Marie Sweeney-Jones, Current Leadership Development Program Participant
This program is designed primarily for doctoral students and research-oriented master's students.
Wednesday, April 7 from 5:30pm to 7:00pm