Webinar: Campus Conversation on COVID-19
This webinar to discuss campus COVID-19 planning efforts is open to faculty, staff, and students. The live session will be open to as many as 5,000 viewers, and attendees can access it by logging in to Zoom with their MyID and password.
The webinar will be archived later that same day on UGA’s coronavirus website (https://coronavirus.uga.edu/).
Participants will include:
- President Jere Morehead
- Provost Jack Hu
- Vice President for Instruction Rahul Shrivastav
- Vice President for Student Affairs Victor Wilson
- University Health Center Executive Director Garth Russo
- AU/UGA Medical Partnership Campus Dean Shelley Nuss
- College of Veterinary Medicine Dean Lisa Nolan
Libby Morris, Director of the Institute of Higher Education and Zell B. Miller Distinguished Professor of Higher Education, will moderate the discussion.
The webinar will address many of the most pressing questions from the campus community as we prepare for the beginning of Fall Semester.
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm