UGA Community Music School Summer Semester
Housed in the Hugh Hodgson School of Music at the University of Georgia, the UGA Community Music School provides lessons in piano, voice, strings, guitar, brass, woodwind, percussion, and composition.
- Flexible scheduling with 30 or 45 minute lesson options. Lessons will be scheduled with the instructor to fit your schedule. A minimum number of lessons isn't required.
- Students can choose whether lessons will be online or in person.
- Lesson tuition will be adjusted if registering after the beginning of the semester.
- CMS faculty teach all styles of music including folk, classical, jazz, and musical theater. Previous experience is not required.
- Lessons are taught by UGA Hugh Hodgson School of Music graduate students and professional musicians.
Monday, May 17
Tuesday, May 18
Wednesday, May 19
Thursday, May 20
Friday, May 21
Saturday, May 22
Sunday, May 23
Monday, May 24
Tuesday, May 25
Wednesday, May 26
Thursday, May 27
Hugh Hodgson School of Music
250 River Road, Athens, GA 30602