About this Event
Housed in the Hugh Hodgson School of Music at the University of Georgia, the UGA Community Music School provides lessons in piano, voice, strings, guitar, brass, woodwind, percussion, and composition.
- Flexible scheduling with 30 or 45 minute lesson options. Lessons will be scheduled with the instructor to fit your schedule. A minimum number of lessons isn't required.
- Students can choose whether lessons will be online or in person.
- Lesson tuition will be adjusted if registering after the beginning of the semester.
- CMS faculty teach all styles of music including folk, classical, jazz, and musical theater. Previous experience is not required.
- Lessons are taught by UGA Hugh Hodgson School of Music graduate students and professional musicians.