UGA Community Music School Fall Registration
Housed in the Hugh Hodgson School of Music at the University of Georgia, the UGA Community Music School provides lessons in piano, voice, strings, guitar, brass, woodwind, percussion, and composition. Fall semester group classes include Folk Instrument, Ukulele, Beginning Piano, Beginning Guitar, and the Adult Performance Class.
- Flexible scheduling with 30, 45, and 60 minute lesson options. Lessons will be scheduled with the instructor to fit your schedule. A minimum number of lessons isn't required.
- Students can choose whether lessons will be online or in person.
- Lesson tuition will be adjusted if registering after the beginning of the semester.
- CMS faculty teach all styles of music including folk, classical, jazz, and musical theater. Previous experience is not required.
- Lessons are taught by UGA Hugh Hodgson School of Music graduate students and professional musicians.
Sunday, August 1
Monday, August 2
Tuesday, August 3
Wednesday, August 4
Thursday, August 5
Friday, August 6
Saturday, August 7
Sunday, August 8
Monday, August 9
Tuesday, August 10
Wednesday, August 11
Hugh Hodgson School of Music
250 River Road, Athens, GA 30602