Queerspace LGBTQ+ Support Workshop
Come together virtually in a safe, supportive environment to create community and discuss topics relevant to LGBTQ+ students.
Support groups are facilitated by Dawn Healy, LCSW, from CAPS at the University Health Center, but student participation and ownership are invited and integral to making this space yours.
- Queerspace Undergraduate Support for LGBTQ+ UGA Students - March 2, April 6, May 4
- Queerspace Graduate Support for LGBTQ+ UGA Students - March 9, April 13
- Gender Queerspace for Transgender and Non-Binary UGA Undergraduate students - March 16, April 20
- Gender Queerspace for Transgender and Non-Binary UGA Graduate students - March 23, April 27
- Queerspace Intersection LGBTQ+ UGA Undergraduate and Graduate students combined - March 30
Tuesday, May 4 at 6:00pm to 7:00pm