Nashville Chapter: Volunteer at Second Harvest Food Bank
Join the Nashville Chapter for volunteering at the Second Harvest Food Bank. Please review the below policies set forth by the Food Bank:
Second Harvest Duties and Policies
Please review the attached policies and procedures prior to your shift and be sure to note these important policies:
- ALL warehouse volunteers must wear close-toed shoes. Volunteers wearing sandals or flip-flops will not be allowed to volunteer.
- Bags, purses, and backpacks are not allowed in the warehouse. Lockers are available or we request that you leave these items in a locked vehicle.
- In efforts to remain as environmentally friendly as possible, we encourage volunteers to bring their own reusable water bottle.
- All Second Harvest staff, contractors, volunteers, and people visiting any of our facilities are required to wear a mask when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Masks will be available on site if you do not have one.
- Additionally, if you cannot confirm the statements below, you should NOT volunteer at this time.
- In the past 24 hours, I have NOT experienced COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, diarrhea, etc.).
- I am NOT currently waiting on results from a COVID-19 test.
- If I am unvaccinated, I have NOT been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19.
Saturday, May 21 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Second Harvest Food Bank 331 Great Circle Rd., Nashville, TN