IOB Symposium 2020 | Collective Behavior
The IOB Collective Behavior Symposium will have speakers and discussions to promote understanding collective behavior from multiple perspectives. We will include perspectives and work by biologists, engineers, computer scientists, roboticists, physicists, and chemists. The purpose of the IOB Symposium is to catalyze these transdisciplinary efforts at UGA and beyond.
- Dr. William E. Bentley, University of Maryland
- Dr. Deborah M. Gordon, Stanford University
- Dr. Heidi B. Kaplan, UTHealth | McGovern Medical School
- Dr. Helen McCreery, Nagpal Research Group, Harvard University
- Dr. Stephen Pratt, Arizona State University
- Dr. Colin Torney, University of Glasgow
Additional details tba; please visit www.iob.uga.edu for additional information.
The Collective Behavior Symposium is supported by a State-of-the-Art Conference Grant from the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost.
Friday, March 20, 2020 at 9:00am
Online at https://monumentalmedia.com/uga037